“Founding the future of research in entrepreneurship, innovation management and strategy” is a two day workshop to be held in Bologna, Italy, May 23rd and 24th 2019.
The purpose of the workshop is to advance theoretical and methodological developments within entrepreneurship, innovation management and strategy research, emphasising cross-contaminations between them. We believe that in order to make a substantial impact going forward, the three domains would benefit greatly from interactions between early-career researchers and senior faculty.
· The workshop will be hosted at the University of Bologna Business School (http://www.bbs.unibo.it/hp/) on May 23rd and 24th 2019.
· A welcoming dinner will be hosted on Wednesday May 22nd.
· Early career researchers’ paper presentations will start Thursday May 23rd in the morning and end on Friday May 24th at lunch.
· A journal editors round-table will be organised during the workshop.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by freddelmar (see all)
- How entrepreneurs communicate using non-verbal cues - March 19, 2019
- Two brand new research papers on entrepreneurial decision making - February 28, 2019
- The E&I Research Center Recruits a Research Assistant - February 14, 2019