Professor of Innovation
I study innovation and entrepreneurship, new (digital) business models and people’s digital behavior. Currently I have two new research directions: female technological entrepreneurship and the adoption of radical technologies such as blockchain and NFT.
- Paiola M., Khvatova, T., Schiavone, F., Jabeen, F. (2022). Paths toward advanced service-oriented business models: A configurational analysis of small- and medium-sized incumbent, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol 182, 121774, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2022.121774.
- Khvatova, T., Zhukov, D., Millar, C. & Andrianova, E. (2022). Beyond big data – new techniques for forecasting elections using stochastic models with self-organisation and memory, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol 175, 121425, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2021.121425.
- Escobar, O., Schiavone, F., Khvatova. T. & Maalaoui, A. (2021). Lead user innovation and entrepreneurship: Analyzing the current state of research, Journal of Small Business Management, DOI: 1080/00472778.2021.1955126.
- Ben Arfi, W., Ben Nasr, I., Khvatova, T. & Ben Zaied, Y. (2021). Understanding acceptance of eHealthcare by IoT natives and IoT immigrants: An integrated model of UTAUT, perceived risk, and financial cost, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol 163, 120437, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2020.120437.
- Khvatova, T., Zhukov, D., Lesko, S. & Zaltcman, A. (2018). Managing social networks: applying Percolation theory methodology to understand individuals’ attitudes and moods, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol 129, April 2018, p. 297-307. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/0267257X.2017.1313301
- Lichy, J., Kachur, M., Khvatova, T. (2017). Big Data is watching YOU:
Opportunities & challenges from the perspective of young adult consumers in Russia, Journal of Marketing Management, Vol 33, Iss 9-10, p. 719-741.https://doi.org/10.1080/0267257X.2017.1313301
- Khvatova, T., Block, М. (2016). Exploring the Role of Task-Related Trust in Intra-Organisational Knowledge Sharing, International Journal of Human Resource Management, Vol 28, No 2, p.333-355.https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09585192.2016.1244908?journalCode=rijh20
Innovation, entrepreneurship, female entrepreneurship, networks, business models, digital behavior, quantitative research, mathematical models
Quantitative (SPSS), mathematical modelling, computer simulation; qualitative (Atlas.si, NVivo)
EDITORIAL ROLES AND COMMUNITY
Member of the Committee for European Conference on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (ECIAIR, ACPI, Reading, UK); the European Conference of Management, Leadership and Governance (ACPIL, Reading, UK).
Reviewer for Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Journal of Business Research, Technovation, Journal of Knowledge Management, International Journal of Human Resource Management, Business Strategy and the Environment, and more.
emlyon business school webpage